Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Update

The switch to turn based with what I'm going to call 100 energy per turn per team is complete! I was surprised that it only took about 3 hours to switch the code.

I also have the Hand of Frost ability by the wizard working. This ability freezes your opponent in place for 3 turns. It has a particle effect and an ice spike model. It basically gives your opponent a 3 turn cooldown on their move ability. Currently it has a 6 second cooldown for the unit who did the ability. I'll make a video tonight and try to get it uploaded to youtube tomorrow. The last video I tried failed a couple times so hoping this one will work.

I should have the Shadow Tornado model by the end of the week at the latest and I'll implement that this weekend. This requires a floating animation to be played on the opponent you do this ability on and none of my models have that currently so I'll probably get my art contractor to give just 1 of my models that so you can see what it'll look like.

These money for the art assets add up and so I'm really waiting for kickstarter.com to get back to me about my project approval so I can try and get some nice folks to donate to my project for all the assets I need for the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment